Chandigarh Shimla by Online Cab Service
Online Cab Service NH22 Chandigarh to Shimla taxi service comes in our busiest taxi route connecting Union Territory of Chandigarh - capital of Punjab and Haryana with Himachal Pradesh hottest tourist location Shimla.
Due to International Airport nearest to Shimla-capital of Himachal Pradesh Chandigarh have also come into view as most common starting point for tourists those who map to visit Himachal Pradesh famous destinations like Shimla, Kullu, Manali, Dharamshala and Dalhousie. Therefore, to transfer people to their respective tourist locations or back to their homes keeping in view demanded cab segment, time, comfort and price constraints of travelers Online Cab Service Airport Taxi is playing an essential role 24x7 by serving people as per their needs and most importantly time.
Call us now on 9817071117 or 7018867889 to book your Airport Taxi for shimla trip now and avail special discounts applicable on pre-bookings only
Chandigarh Shimla Taxi
Our Chandigarh to Shimla Cab comprises fleet of all kind of vehicles like Sedan, SUV, MUV, Tempo Traveler generally demanded by tourists every now and then to avail finest travel experience. Some most best selling cabs of taxi service in Chandigarh to Shimla encompasses:-
- 1. Toyota Etios, Maruti Swift Desire, Hyundai Accent, Tata Zest – Sedan Category with seating capacity 4+1 with good luggage space.
- 2. Toyota Innova, Innova Crysta – SUV Luxury Category which comes in 6+1 or 7+1 seating capacity
- 3. Xylo, Marazzo and Chevrolet Tavera – SUV Economy and comes in 8+1 and 9+1 seating capacity
- 4. Tempo Traveler- For big groups or large families comes with 12 seater, 16 seater and 20 seater.
Places to visit in Shimla to Chandigarh
Whether you are coming from any direction in Chandigarh to Shimla highway one can always cover some famous tourists spots which lies in this route and often gets missed by lots of tourists sometimes due to time constraints and at times due to lack of loyal advise so that tourists secrete good juice of their time and money.
Mohan Heritage Park
- 1. Pinjore Garden or Yadvindra Gardens – Here you can enjoy some famous Mughal Gardens aroma and fountain views Mango Gardens.
- 2. Parwanoo Timber Trail - You can enjoy Gondola ride here by enjoying lunch on the summit with breathtaking view of Chandigarh City.
- 3. Barog Valley - The famous valley which lies on this highway is famous destination for tourists to enjoy Solan valley also known as –‘’The City of Red Gold’’.
- 4. Mohan Heritage Park- This urban park in Chambaghat of Solan city is famous for its art and architecture and sculptures of Indian god and goddesses which one will definitely love to see.
- 5. Tara Devi Temple - Famous temple situated near Shimla city boarder at Tara hills Shoghi is a famous temple among locals and to enjoy Shimla City complete view.
- 6. Sankat Mochan- This famous Hindu shrine is dedicated to Lord Rama and Lord Hanumana chiefly and is one of the oldest temple of Shimla hills.
Some important FAQ’s of this Himalayan Expressway
Can I reach Shimla from Chandigarh to shimla by train?
There is no such train amid shimla to Chandigarh directly but if you are interested to cover this journey via shimla toy train you can board the train from Kalka, Haryana approximately 27 kms from Chandigarh .
Can I reach Shimla from Chandigarh to Shimla bus other than taxi?
Yes, one can always go for Chandigarh to Shimla Volvo or normal bus service if he or she is not willing to cover en route tourist places lies on this route.
What is the best mode of transfer from Chandigarh airport to shimla?
Chandigarh to Shimla by Car is best mean of transport to reach Shimla from Chandigarh airport.
How much time it takes from Chandigarh to Shimla by road
By road Chandigarh to Shimla journey is of 3 to 4 hours approximately sans covering tourist places to visit in this tour as mentioned above and traffic conditions varying from season, peak season and off season.